EVGA B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard announced by the hardware manufacturer EVGA. It announced the introduction of the new micro gaming motherboard in the ever-increasing range of hardware. Provide players with an affordable system that eliminates the necessary features and “frills” to provide a solid platform to “play, work or study”.
It contains an 8-phase VRM module, enough to comfortably operate a Coffee Lake-S 6-core processor. In any case, the B360 chipset is not overclockable, so you do not need a more powerful VRM. In addition, EVGA also includes the essentials such as two DDR4 DIMM slots, M.2 ports 2280 and 6x SATA 6Gb / s. The 24-pin power and front panel headers are also 90-degree tilt for sharper cable management.
The fact that the B360 Micro Gaming is a budget panel does not necessarily mean it would only use cheaper parts. In fact, EVGA uses an Intel i219V Gigabit NIC instead of a Realtek Gigabit Ethernet solution. EVGA also includes an SV3H615 3D headphone amplifier on the “Audio Audio Design” integrated circuit based on a Realtek ALC888. This ensures that the hard hats that users connect to the front panel are supported.
“Pack proven features without breaking the bank! Make the EVGA B360 Micro Gaming your next motherboard and enjoy modern performance and features at an affordable price. Enjoy essential features for a practical and modern motherboard. The EVGA B360 Micro Gaming has several features that make installation easy, as well as the flexibility to be used as a high-end gaming system. ”
EVGA B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard
In terms of additional connectivity, there is an additional M.2 Key-E CNVi compatible slot, which users can use with WiFi / Bluetooth cards. In EVGA B360 micro gaming motherboard, there are a total of five USB 2.0 ports (1x internal, 4x external), two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (via a 19-pin connector), and four USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (in the rear periphery). The micro-ATX structure also provides room for additional PCIe x1 and PCIe x4 slots with PCIe x16 slots for graphics.
- Chipset – Intel B360 Express
- Form Factor – mATX
- 1 MV Key-E CNVi-Ready slot for Wifi / Bluetooth
- 1 slot PCI / NVME M.2 Key-M 80 mm
- 5x USB 2.0 (1x internal via the front panel, 4x external)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (internal via the front panel)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (external)
- Memory – 2x Dual Channel DDR4 DIMM 2667 MHz (up to 32GB)
- SATA – 6x native SATA ports 6Gb / s
- Ethernet – Intel i219V Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)
- Audio – Realtek Audio (ALC888) + 3D Headphone Amplifier SV3H615
- PCIe – 1 x1 slot, 1 x4 slot, 1 x16 slot
- VRM 8 phases
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Utility
- SATA ports hot-swappable
- Support for M.2 NVMe SSD
- PCIe 3.0 support for low power consumption
- 3 controlled 4-pin PWM bases
- Supports 5.1-channel HD audio with EVGA Nu Audio
- Secure platform module
- 150% increase in the gold content of the CPU Socket
How much does the EVGA B360 Micro Gaming motherboard cost?
The B360 Micro Gaming motherboard is now available for $ 119.99, available directly through their website and other hardware stores.